Tuesday 15 July 2008

A matter of MATTER.

Into one of those moments , time lost its count. It lost the point where it was supposed to head on to. A parched land received a jolt of happiness of the fresh bout of rain and it created in its own entirety something that had no purpose of existence. Strong breeze took over the gentle calm of the land and began plundering its assets. Such was the commotion that nothing could be heard or seen nearby. All the Ideals and Principles swayed away with that breeze.

It did occur to him that there was a purpose behind all of it, however the rationale behind it was lacking in its entirety, or perhaps, he felt, he had forgotten the meaning of existence or purpose, or may be he has just mixed it all up. The big door to a land of imagination was grimy , and he felt that with his hands.It was misty with the emotion which was dilly dallying over whether it is a messenger of joy or is it a harbinger of hell. He wished to dare and cross the door, but the barriers to the door were two long ZIP lines, bound together with probity.

Anyways, his mind had left him at this moment and the actions were those marked by the natural instincts of an animal. Moving ahead he felt a moist universe into his hands and it appeared to fade down with emotions that were still confused of its nature. He didn't restraint himself , though, at this juncture and moved on with the instincts that were sown deep down into his self, and it marked the moment when these confluence of matter lost into each other......

.....Ahh! I found it. Eureka!! Its the confluence of matter that makes us as we are and so does it creates the entire universe around us. Its way leads ultimately into the same blackness that it originated from. This seems to be a revelation to me, a revelation of truth, bounded by mater itself. Perhaps, I am the delighted one now, or Am I the enlightened one? Hold on!

What about the question of the purpose piece of matter is supposed to serve.
There ain't none. Its like the natural movement of earth, the natural singing of koels, and so is it the natural growth of ours. Creation shall invite destruction to take upon itself the responsibility of keeping the wheel spinning, which shall always continue spinning, it has no start or ends attached to it.

Wait a minute! Does this justify a life devoid of purpose? Ahh! That's not the question, its not to be asked about, nature's purpose is to be imbued into one's own self, it attends that purpose on its own, however, when you try to gauze that , its lost.Such is the subtleness of this matter.

But , wait! I am drinking the nectar now, feeding this material its food, feeding this undefined central force, and this I keep moving. I swallow the two poles of this mass and drink from its pores. I continue drinking them until the moment it takes me to an unknown height, the height which couldn't be reached individually. And then, at once my universe collapses infront of me, perhaps, I drank too much out of it. It gets lost and slips out of my hand and I am just caught unawares, longing for more.

Enough of this now! My hunger has died down, I am filled to my core. Ramifications of this devouring act doth seems to take me a step back however. But then, what is it to care about?whom to worry about? myself? There is no me. I am null and nothing. I am the void that has originated everything and its to this void that we keep commuting to and from.

No comments: