Tuesday 2 February 2010

Bangalore Nights.

Bangalore nights are special, especially since it's the representative of the pristine city , uncrowded and unpacked. What gives the feel of heaven more so is the cool climate of the night, the breeze blows gently against oneself and chills him. It's so special since you can drive on road , hassle free.

Tonight (Sunday ) was one such beautiful night. Moonlit streets, cold breeze swaying you on its bosoms, and silence of a lazy road with a gusty motor racing on it. Trees on sidewalks had their silhouettes drawn up with vivid starkness. The way ahead seems to be approaching you faster than you would want it to. But, except my motor, none are in hurry. The entire panorama had almost dissolved itself in the moonlight and gentle wind caresses the tarred way ahead .



Alas! a car owner imputes its beauty by not taking note of it. "Get out of your shell", the night beseeches all and sundry , "and drink this joy, it's precious and yet it's free." The traveler only needs to welcome these waves to his heart , he would only find that it has grown bigger and blessed. Ah! Thou night, I do not get that joy , closed in my haven, a prisoner of time and routine, and today, when I have overridden those barriers, more importantly of my heart, I see what a beauty sleeps with me on all nights. And , I , your unrequited lover, keep coming back to you and keep falling in love with you, again and again.

1 comment:

Ketan - www.ketans.com said...

Calm night with a cool breeze blowing...

wow what a feeling...